Commercial Litigation and Business Corporate Law
Our attorneys are dedicated to attaining the business objectives of our clients in all types of cases of a commercial nature. We have vast business experience as well as experience in the growing complexities of the laws governing commercial law and litigation. We advise clients on planning, litigation strategies, when or whether to settle or to fight a dispute or to pursue other cost effective means of dispute resolution.
Our Attorneys handle a wide range of matters including:
- Organisation and floatation of Business Associations
- Dissolution of Business Associations
- Business purchases and sales
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Commercial transactions
- Employment Disputes
- Contract drafting and negotiation
- Financing and development
- Legal Audits before all the above are undertaken.